Here’s a tutorial for After Effects beginners on creating basic kinetic typography and motion graphics. Learn how to use masks, scale transitions, position transitions, and rotation transitions. Create backgrounds with new solids, and work with 3D, motion blur, keyframe interpolation, and easy ease.
Watch in 1080 HD and full screen. This tutorial is using After Effects CC, but you can use whatever version of After Effects you want.
Take the Full Course:
As I mentioned in the video, I want to extend a special offer to you for watching this free video. Take 10% off the original price, and learn the ins and outs of After Effects for only $89. CLICK HERE to get the deal.
More info about the course:
In this After Effects training course, professional motion graphics editor Phil Ebiner takes you from zero to hero. No experience in After Effects or video editing is needed to take this course. You don’t even need After Effects. You’ll learn how to get a free trial version of After Effects to follow along.
The lessons are meant to teach you how to think like a motion graphics/video effects artist. After Effects is a robust tool that is capable of creating almost any video effect out there. You’ll learn all of the basics, intermediate, and some advanced techniques, from working with shapes, text, and textures to video effects, transitions, and 3d camera.
Here is a glimpse of what we’ll be covering:
- After Effects program layout + basics
- Adding layers and working with transform tools
- Creating unique shapes with motion
- Masks and mask animations
- 3d layers and animations
- 3D cameras and camera animations
- Working with Photoshop & After Effects
- Video FX such as: page turns, fractal noise, color correction
- Transitions such as: linear & radial wipes
- Exporting with transparency
- Exporting for YouTube
- Green Screen editing in After Effects
- Getting a Job with After Effects
- and so much more!
Knowing After Effects is a great skill to have that is in demand and highly marketable. I’ve landed many jobs with the skills that I teach you in this course.
Get a free trial of After Effects – click here.