A big shout-out to a reader Stephen for asking for this tutorial. Stephen, like many people out there, see the amazing After Effects templates out there on sites such as VideoHive, Pond5, VideoBlocks, etc. While using these templates is a lot easier than building a template of your own from scratch, it still takes a bit of understanding how After Effects works.
All I want to be able to do is import AE templates (eg., videohive, pond5, videoblocks, etc.) and substitute my text, photos and videos for the ones in the templates. I don’t need to know anything about how to use AE other than for that purpose. IMPORT, REPLACE and RENDER.
To answer your plea, I am here! I created a free course to show you how to do those three things:
- IMPORT: how do you bring in photos, videos, or other graphics to customize a template
- REPLACE: how do you actually do the replacing
- RENDER/EXPORT: how do you export the after effects project to video for use online or wherever else you want
This course includes:
- A step-by-step video guide to working with After Effects templates
- A free video titles template to use in this course and for your own projects
- Bonus tutorials that show how to edit a variety of templates including slideshows
- A teacher that is always available to help! Just send me a message!
If you’re ready to improve your videos, enroll now! You will be editing After Effects templates in under an hour!
Thanks for checking out VideoSchoolOnline.com, I really appreciate it. If you have any comments or thoughts about this post, let us know in the comments below!