You’re a photographer and you want to learn how to shoot with the long exposure shots. But you don’t know where to start. You don’t know what equipment you need. You don’t know what settings to use. You don’t know what type of shots you should get.
This course teaches you how to shoot long exposure photos with a typical digital camera. You’ll learn the gear, settings, and tips needed to shoot beautiful long exposure photographs. We’ll even do a live demonstration out in the field while we shoot long exposure photographs. Lastly, we’ll edit our long exposure photos in Adobe Lightroom.
We use a DSLR for most of this course, but you’ll even learn about an app that allows you to shoot long exposure photos with an iPhone.
Enroll now to start taking some amazing photos!
What are the requirements?
- Students who have a DSLR, mirrorless, or mobile device camera will be able to follow along with the practice exercises in the course, which will reinforce everything you learn in the lessons.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 13 lectures and 44 mins of content!
- Shoot amazing long exposure photographs
- Know the right gear necessary for long exposure photography
- Understand the right settings for long exposure photography in different camera modes including aperture priority, manual, and bulb
- Quickly set the shutter speed using modern day techniques and apps for long exposures
- Edit beautiful long exposure photos in Adobe Lightroom
- Show off some of their best work as photographers with these new skills
What is the target audience?
- This course is for any photographer who has never tried long exposure photography.
- This course is for anybody interested in learning a new photography skill.
- This course is NOT for people that don’t like creating works of art with their own DSLR, mirrorless, or mobile camera.