Wedding Photography: The Online Course
You’re a photographer and you want to make money from your hobby and passion. Does this sound like you? If it does, have you ever thought about doing wedding photography?
Average wedding photographer’s make over $3,000 per wedding. Great photographers can make $10,000+ per wedding. And money isn’t the only reason to be a wedding photographer. It is an important job that helps capture a beautiful day and preserve memories for a lifetime.
If you’re interested in using your photo skills to make people happy (and make money), this is a great course for you!
Will Carnahan, professional wedding photographer, and Phil Ebiner, professional wedding videographer take you through every step of becoming a successful photographer.
Here are just some of the things you’ll be learning in this course:
- Setting up your wedding photography business
- Creating a brand, website, and portfolio
- Putting together wedding photography packages and pricing them to make sales
- Getting your first clients
- Putting together an awesome equipment kit for shooting weddings
- Knowing exactly what goes on during a typical wedding day and how to navigate it
- Shooting beautiful photos of every moment (with a walk-through of two entire weddings)
- Posing and interacting with couples (with a live demonstration of 5 basic poses)
- Editing photos to make them look amazing in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
- Succeeding with your business and being a happy photographer
- much, much, more!
Please check out the entire course lesson plan below. Why is this the course that will make you successful?Taking online courses isn’t easy. It takes work and action. This course will help you succeed by giving you concrete action items. If you follow everything that we ask of you, we promise that you’ll have a wedding photography business up and running by the end of the course.
Are you ready to be successful?
Are you ready to make money doing what you love (photography)?
Are you ready to be happier because you have a flexible work schedule?
Watch preview 1 – Top 5 Tips for Better Wedding Photography
Watch preview 2 – How to Shoot Groomsmen Prep
Watch preview 3 – Using Zenfolio for Online Galleries
Watch preview 4 – Why should you become a wedding photographer?