In this After Effects Tricks post, we’ll be teaching you a method that will make you a more efficient After Effects user.
- LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN (LRUD) – This actually moved the layer within your composition in whatever direction you press.
- SHIFT + LRUD – This moves the layer within the composition 10x as much as without the shift key pressed.
- COMMAND + LEFT/RIGHT – This move you backwards or forwards in your timeline by one frame.
- COMMAND + SHIFT + LEFT/RIGHT – This moves you backwards or forwards in your timeline by 10 frames
- COMMAND + UP/DOWN – This controls the layer that you have selected. COMMAND + UP will select the layer on top of the previously selected layer.
- COMMAND + SHIFT + UP/DOWN – This allows you to select multiple layers at one time.
Watch the tutorial!
Enjoy these tricks!