After Effects beginners! This webinar is for you. I wanted to help get you started with using After Effects by showing some of the capabilities that it has to offer. I’ve been using After Effects for many years now, and it is one of my favorite programs to use. I use it for almost all of my videos nowadays, in some form. It could just be creating a unique lower third title, or motion graphic to explain something – either way, it’s a great skill to have. Enjoy the webinar!
More info about the course:
In this After Effects training course, professional motion graphics editor Phil Ebiner takes you from zero to hero. No experience in After Effects or video editing is needed to take this course. You don’t even need After Effects. You’ll learn how to get a free trial version of After Effects to follow along.
The lessons are meant to teach you how to think like a motion graphics/video effects artist. After Effects is a robust tool that is capable of creating almost any video effect out there. You’ll learn all of the basics, intermediate, and some advanced techniques, from working with shapes, text, and textures to video effects, transitions, and 3d camera.
Here is a glimpse of what we’ll be covering:
- After Effects program layout + basics
- Adding layers and working with transform tools
- Creating unique shapes with motion
- Masks and mask animations
- 3d layers and animations
- 3D cameras and camera animations
- Working with Photoshop & After Effects
- Video FX such as: page turns, fractal noise, color correction
- Transitions such as: linear & radial wipes
- Exporting with transparency
- Exporting for YouTube
- Green Screen editing in After Effects
- Getting a Job with After Effects
- and so much more!
Knowing After Effects is a great skill to have that is in demand and highly marketable. I’ve landed many jobs with the skills that I teach you in this course.
Get a free trial of After Effects – click here.