Instructions for Resizing:
- Open Adobe Lightroom
- Import photos to Lightroom
- Select the photos you’d like to resize
- Choose ‘export’ from the file menu
- Choose where you want to export your photos
- Choose a name for your photo exports
- Check ‘Limit File Size To’ and input the file limit size you want
- If limiting pixel size, check ‘Resize to Fit’ box and put max width size in the ‘W:’ box. Leave the ‘H:’ box blank, unless you need to limit height as well.
- Click ‘export’
Hope this helps! If you have any questions about this tutorial or want other Lightroom tutorials, let me know. I’d be happy to create more photography tutorials that help you become a better photographer and photo editor.
Download a free trial of Adobe Lightroom. I love using Adobe Lightroom as my main photo editor. It makes batch processing edits (or easily resizing a group of photos) much easier than using something like Photoshop.
Want to take a crash course in photo editing with Adobe Lightroom? Learn the basics here!