Improve your photography by mastering photo composition techniques. Capture photos that stand out from the crowd!
Do you love photography but wish your pictures looked better, like the ones you see from other photographers on social media?
Are you looking for a fast and easy way to improve your photography skills?
Look no further. This photography composition class is a must for any photographer, no matter what camera you use.
This course focuses on all the aspects of photography composition that will take your pictures from basic to extraordinary!
From specific techniques like: leading lines and the rule of thirds, to the basics of how to frame, use negative space, and creatively crop your photos, you’ll learn very simple methods that will immediately improve your skills as a photographer.
This course is appropriate for all cameras! Whether you’re using a Digital SLR, 35mm film, or the camera on your phone, this class will help you improve the way you take pictures!
What you’ll learn
- Compose images to make them stand out from the crowd
- Frame each photograph dynamically to get more attention
- Make your photos POP and give your images the “Wow!’ factor
- Understand basic and advanced composition techniques
- Become a more confident photographer
- Take photos that get more likes & engagement on social media
- No photography experience is required
- You should have a camera to practice (digital, film, or a phone camera)
What photography composition techniques will you learn?
- Rule of Thirds
- Leading Lines
- Point of View
- Natural Frames
- Negative Space
- Creative Cropping
- Black & White
- Flat Lay
- and more!
By understanding these techniques, you’ll capture better photos than ever before.
What do you when you enroll?
- Hours of easy-to-watch video lessons
- Practice activities to help you learn
- Downloadable cheat sheets and guides to help you out
- Premium support from instructors who care
- Access to our Photography & Friends community
- Lifetime updates to this course
By the end of this course you will be confident taking photos in any situation using professional composition techniques!
Who are the instructors?
Phil Ebiner, JP Pullos and Lydia Billings are professional photographers and teachers who have taught over one million students on Udemy how to improve their skills. With top-rated courses and a true passion for helping others, your instructors will do anything they can to make this an amazing learning experience.
Our happiness guarantee
We have a 30-day 100% moneyback guarantee, so there’s no reason to hesitate.
Enroll now and we’ll see you in lesson 1!